The Truth will prevail, But only if we Demand an Article V Convention
9-11 Inside Job and Neocons Hacked 2004
"May 9/11 Truth be properly investigated and widely publicized and may this contribute to greater justice, liberty, prosperity and peace for people all around the world."
Thirty Reasons to Doubt the Official Account of 9/11
- TV documentaries to the contrary, a proper analysis of the collapse of each of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11/01 shows that they were not destroyed by the fires and plane impacts.
- There are scores of accounts of people hearing and/or seeing explosions before and as the towers fell - including explosions in the lobby or basement of both towers.
- Steel girders weighing tens of tons were hurled hundreds of feet and lodged into nearby buildings. Debris in the footprint of each tower was barely two stories high.
- The WTC towers fell nearly as fast as the debris that they created, indicating little or no resistance from the floors below.
- The Twin Towers each had a massive structural central core. In a gross misrepresentation the 9/11 Commission report referred to this core as "a hollow steel shaft, in which the elevators and stairwells were grouped."
- Structural failure in a skyscraper would have an entirely different appearance than that of the collapsing World Trade Center towers. A failing building would be prone to topple, buckle or shed debris instead of being progressively shredded, with perfect radial symmetry, at close to free-fall speed.
- The Twin Towers generated vastly more dust and pulverized material than can be accounted for by the total gravitational potential energy of the buildings - the only substantial source of energy available for that destruction.
- Mayor Giuliani has stated publicly that he was told the first tower was about to collapse. This is extraordinary considering that in the history of high-rise fires there has never been such a collapse.
- The second tower to be hit - the south tower - received less damage than the first yet it collapsed in approximately half the time. Judging by the black smoke, the fire was dying out at the time.
- The 5:20 p.m. total collapse of WTC 7, a gleaming 47-story modern skyscraper, has the appearance of a perfectly engineered internal demolition. No plausible explanation has been offered for this and it was ignored by the 9/11 Commission.
- The collapse of WTC 7 was reported by the BBC a half hour before it happened, suggesting that the building's destruction was planned and the news scripted.
- WTC debris was hastily sold as scrap metal, allowing no proper investigation of the cause of the destruction.
- During nearly an hour-and-a-half of national crisis no fighter planes took off from Andrews Air Force Base - a base whose primary assignment is to protect the nation's capital ten miles away.
- On the eastern seaboard on 9/11, air defense was deployed from unnecessarily remote bases after unexplainable delays and the planes traveled at a fraction of their top speed - all to arrive too late in both New York and Washington.
- There is evidence that five of the "hijackers" had lived at and/or trained at U.S. military bases.
- The passenger lists for all four flights, published by the airlines and CNN after September 11th, contained none of the hijackers' names. The flights were only about 30% full.
- The documented behavior of the "hijackers" before 9/11 was decidedly un-Muslim.
- The FBI's most-wanted list does not mention 9/11 as a crime that Osama bin Laden is sought for. An FBI spokesperson has stated that this was because of no hard evidence.
- Numerous pre-9/11 al Qaeda and bin Laden investigations were thwarted or hampered by higher-ups.
- President Bush has twice stated in public that before he entered the Emma T. Booker Elementary School classroom he looked at a television and saw the first WTC tower being hit by a plane. Such footage was not shown on TV until later that morning - till after the second crash.
- The public has never seen clear pictures or video of the Pentagon being hit. Security camera video from a nearby gas station and a hotel were confiscated by the FBI within a half hour of the attack.
- The extreme and roundabout maneuvering of "Flight 77" led to it hitting the only part of the Pentagon that was under construction. Virtually no plane wreckage was visible after the attack.
- Plane debris in Pennsylvania was found five mile from the crash site, suggesting that the plane was destroyed while in the air. No plane wreckage was visible at the stated crash site.
- A brother and a cousin of the President were affiliated with the security company (Securacom) for the World Trade Center complex.
- Calls for an investigation into the attacks were repeatedly brushed aside by the administration. Finally, after 14 months, the 9/11 Commission was formed. The commission ended up being packed with insiders with conflicts of interest and it took as its starting point that al Qaeda was responsible for the attacks.
- Max Cleland, the one squeaky wheel on the commission, referred to the limited scope of their work as a "national scandal." President Bush then appointed him to the board of the U.S. Export-Import Bank and there was no longer a squeaky wheel on the commission.
- There were many stock market anomalies just prior to 9/11, indicating individuals with inside knowledge of the planned attacks. The 9/11 Commission has absolved the investors behind these anomalies with comments such as that they could not have had any "conceivable ties to al Qaeda."
- There is a large body of material expounding on the aggressive role that the U.S. could or should play on the world stage. This includes frank references to imperial aspirations and to the usefulness of a new Pearl Harbor-type event. The point of view is akin to that of Manifest Destiny.
- Plans for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were set in motion before 9/11/01.
- The 9/11 attacks and the threat of terrorism have been invoked repeatedly to gain support for domestic and foreign policy initiatives that otherwise would not be popular. We are told that the new "war on terror" justifies a wholesale shift in our priorities and that that war may not end in our lifetimes.