US State Dept. Veterans Challenge Official 9-11 Account
The article, Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11: “Flawed”, “Absurd”, “Totally Inadequate”, “a Cover-up” was published yesterday on OpEdNews. http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_080104_eight_u_s
The article details severe criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report and calls for a new investigation by:
- Daniel Ellsberg, PhD, former State Department envoy to Viet Nam and Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense
- Col. Ann Wright, former U.S. Diplomat, including assignments as Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia, and Afghanistan.
- Fred Burks, former interpreter for Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush
- Melvin Goodman, PhD, former Senior Analyst at the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research. Also later served as Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs and as Professor of International Security at the National War College
- Michael Springman, former career Foreign Service Officer at both the State Department and the Foreign Commercial Service of the Department of Commerce. Former Consular Officer in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- George Kenney, former career Foreign Service Officer. Served as Yugoslav desk officer at State Department headquarters
- Michael Mennard, PhD, retired career Foreign Service Officer. Served as Regional Public Affairs Officer in India
- Edward Peck, former Deputy Coordinator, Covert Intelligence Programs at the State Department. Deputy Director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism under President Ronald Reagan. Former U.S. Ambassador and Chief of Mission in Iraq
This is my ninth article about prominent skeptics of the official account of 9/11. A list of all the articles in this series appears below.
Please help disseminate this critically important information.
Best regards, AlanArticles About Prominent 9/11 Skeptics
Dec. 13, 2007 - Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation - Official Account of 9/11: “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Fatally Flawed” featured statements by:
- Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology
- David Griscom, PhD, Retired Research Physicist. Served 33 years at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C.
- Joel Hirschhorn, PhD, Former Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment. Former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association
- Enver Masud, MS, PE, Former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S. Department of Energy
- James Quintiere, PhD, Former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Dwain Deets, MS, Former Director, Aerospace Projects at NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center
- Edward S. Munyak, MS, PE, Former Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. Contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities
Dec. 4, 2007 - Eight Senior Republican Administration Appointees Challenge Official Account of 9/11 featured:
- Paul Craig Roberts, PhD, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan
- Catherine Austin Fitts, Assistant Secretary of Housing under President George H.W. Bush
- Morgan Reynolds, PhD, former Chief Economist of the U.S. Department of Labor under current President George W. Bush
- Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret), Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan
- Mary Schiavo, JD, Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Transportation under Presidents George H.W. Bush and William Clinton
- Barbara Honegger, Special Assistant to the Chief Domestic Policy Adviser to President Ronald Reagan. White House Policy Analyst. Project Director, Anti-Discrimination Federal Law Review, U.S. Department of Justice
- Edward Peck, Deputy Director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism under President Ronald Reagan. Former Deputy Coordinator, Covert Intelligence Programs at the U.S. State Department. Former U.S. Ambassador and Chief of Mission in Iraq
- Morton Goulder, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Warning under Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter
Sept. 23, 2007 - Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report - Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke” and a “Cover-up”. It features statements by CIA veterans Raymond McGovern, William Christison, Melvin Goodman, Robert Baer, Robert David Steele, Lynne Larkin, and David MacMichael.
Sept. 5, 2007 - U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11 features the statement of Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot.
Sept. 4, 2007 - Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11 features the statement of Joel S. Hirschhorn, Ph.D., who served for 12 years as a Senior Staff Member of the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and later as Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association.
Aug. 27, 2007 - National Academy of Sciences Member Calls for New 9/11 Investigation features the statement of Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., world renowned scientist.
Aug. 21, 2007 - Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation features the statement of James Quintiere, Ph.D., one of the world's leading fire science researchers.
July 16, 2007 - Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement features the statement of J. Marx Ayres, former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council and former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission.